Covid-19 notice: the AlgoSB 2020 school is cancelled
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with increasing infection rates in France and elsewhere, we have unfortunately been obliged to cancel this edition of AlgoSB.
Thanks to the faculty and all student applicants for this school. We will look into possibilities for rescheduling the school at a later date.
Step 1: Application
An application letter (pdf format, 1 page max.) should be sent by email to
algosb-organizers (at) ibpc (dot) fr
with Subject "AlgoSB application", by September 20, 2020. The application should provide
- a mini-vitae or a link to the full vitae,
- a presentation of the applicant's research interests,
- a few lines commenting on the relevance to his or her research of courses that will be taught.
Applications are open to Ph.D. students and researchers from public laboratories and universities, as well as from industry. A maximum of 30 participants will be accepted.
Notification of acceptance will be provided before September 30, 2020. Registration opens on this day as well, and closes October 15 2020
Step 2: Registration
The acceptance notification will be accompanied by a link to the online registration website
|Students and researchers from public research institutions and universities
*Rates are subject to TVA of 20%
Registration fees cover:
- Accommodation from Sunday afternoon to Friday: 5 nights in single occupancy rooms at the IES. (Double occupancy rooms are available if desired.)
- Welcome "apéritif" on Monday evening
- Lunches and coffee breaks from Monday noon to Friday noon.
- Gala dinner.
- Transportation between Ajaccio airport and the IESC site on Sunday afternoon and Friday afternoon. (See Where page)
Travel and other costs such as dinners (except the gala) are the responsibility of each conference participant.
We ask all participants and teachers to stay for the entire school!
Cancellation requests must be received by Oct 15, 2020.